Zyvax Waterworks Departure Mold Release Agent
· VOC- and HAP-free
· No need for ventilation and sprinkler system improvements
· Fireproof storage cabinets not required
· Provides easy release and improves quality of molded parts
· Aerospace Approved
· AQMD Approved
· Specifically formulated for the dryer pre-preg
· Low surface energy for effortless, multiple releases
· Eliminates porosity by improving resin flow
· Easy application by spraying or wiping
· No special storage requirements
· People safe (no gloves or respirators required)
· No fumes or bad solvent odors
· Non-flammable and Non-hazardous
· ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE
|300087||Zyvax Departure Quart|
|300090||Zyvax Departure 1 Gallon|
|300089||Zyvax Departure Wipes - 1 canister (100 wipes)||SO|
|300096||Zyvax Departure Wipes - 1 case (6 canisters)||NEW SO|
Liquid products are sold by weight, not volume.
Shipping and Handling:
Freeman charges standard published UPS/FedEx shipping rates (unless freight is specified). All orders under $25 are subject to a $5 small order fee. International orders are subject to a $250 minimum order.
= Special Order. Minimum quantities and extended lead times may apply.
= Closeout List. Available at special pricing on our closeout list. Subject to prior sale.
= Web Order Discounts. These items are discounted for online orders only. The discount will be applied after you request your quote, or add to cart.
= Favorites Button. When logged in, you can select your favorite items to be viewed later in the favorites tab under "My Account"
= Your Favorited Items. To view your favorited items, look under the "My Account" tab
Ship Note Legend:
HAZ-G = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, $28.50 surcharge applied for each package shipped ground.
HAZ-A = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, no surcharge for ground shipping.
HAZ-T = Toxic material, must be sent by freight carrier.
FRT = must be sent by freight carrier due to size, weight, or hazardous classification.