Zyvax Waterworks PreFlight Mold Release Conditioner
- VOC- and HAP-free
- No need for ventilation and sprinkler system improvements
- Fireproof storage cabinets not required
- Provides easy release and improves quality of molded parts
- Aerospace Approved
- AQMD Approved
PreFlight is a tool surface conditioner developed to treat both the chemical and physical bonding sites found on every "raw" tool surface to prepare for the application of Departure release agent. This step, which only needs to be taken once per cleaning cycle, will dramatically increase both the life of the tool and the performance of the release coating. In addition to these benefits, you can expect improved appearance of parts and a reduced need for post finishing.
- Provides desirable tool surface attributes
- Protects and extends useful tool life
- Increases life of release coating
- Restores vacuum integrity
- Ready-to-use dispenser packaging
- No fumes or bad solvent odors
- Non-flammable and Non-hazardous
- No special storage requirements
- People safe (no gloves or respirators required)
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE
Note: 300084 Zyvax Preflight 16 oz has been discontinued.
|300085||Zyvax Preflight Gallon||SO|
Liquid products are sold by weight, not volume.
Shipping and Handling:
Freeman charges standard published UPS/FedEx shipping rates (unless freight is specified). All orders under $25 are subject to a $5 small order fee. International orders are subject to a $250 minimum order.
= Special Order. Minimum quantities and extended lead times may apply.
= Closeout List. Available at special pricing on our closeout list. Subject to prior sale.
= Web Order Discounts. These items are discounted for online orders only. The discount will be applied after you request your quote, or add to cart.
= Favorites Button. When logged in, you can select your favorite items to be viewed later in the favorites tab under "My Account"
= Your Favorited Items. To view your favorited items, look under the "My Account" tab
Ship Note Legend:
HAZ-G = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, $28.50 surcharge applied for each package shipped ground.
HAZ-A = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, no surcharge for ground shipping.
HAZ-T = Toxic material, must be sent by freight carrier.
FRT = must be sent by freight carrier due to size, weight, or hazardous classification.