Shears For Carbon, Kevlar®, & Glass
These high quality shears are constructed from heavy gage stainless steel to provide years of service in cutting fiberglass and carbon cloth. Other features include:
- Thicker blades for heavy duty cutting
- Blades are hardened throughout not case hardened
- Soft Santoprene inserts to cushion the handles
Heritage Spring Action Snip
These are hot forged, chrome plated snips for cutting aramid, carbon, and fiberglass fabric. Other features include:
- Spring action self opening reduces fatigue during use
- Micro-serrated blades for effective cutting of aramid fabric
- Cushion handle grips for user comfort
Airtech Techshears (Discontinued - Replacement Blades Available)
These shears are the highest quality that Airtech offers. Techshears are designed with a cantilever action that reduces cutting effort significantly. Other features include:
- Titanium nitride coated replaceable blades for a super sharp, long lasting edge
- Side adjustment screws that permits the cutting force to be adjusted to the thickness of the material
- Micro-serrated blades are available for cutting aramid fabric
- Designed for both left and right hand us
|048040||Spring Action Snip (Kevlar Shears)|
|402370||Airtech Techshears Standards Replacement Blades|
|402368||Airtech Shop Shears|
Liquid products are sold by weight, not volume.
Shipping and Handling:
Freeman charges standard published UPS/FedEx shipping rates (unless freight is specified). All orders under $25 are subject to a $5 small order fee. International orders are subject to a $250 minimum order.
= Special Order. Minimum quantities and extended lead times may apply.
= Closeout List. Available at special pricing on our closeout list. Subject to prior sale.
= Web Order Discounts. These items are discounted for online orders only. The discount will be applied after you request your quote, or add to cart.
= Favorites Button. When logged in, you can select your favorite items to be viewed later in the favorites tab under "My Account"
= Your Favorited Items. To view your favorited items, look under the "My Account" tab
Ship Note Legend:
HAZ-G = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, $28.50 surcharge applied for each package shipped ground.
HAZ-A = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, no surcharge for ground shipping.
HAZ-T = Toxic material, must be sent by freight carrier.
FRT = must be sent by freight carrier due to size, weight, or hazardous classification.