Shears For Carbon, Kevlar®, & Glass
These high quality shears are constructed from heavy gage stainless steel to provide years of service in cutting fiberglass and carbon cloth. Other features include:
- Thicker blades for heavy duty cutting
- Blades are hardened throughout not case hardened
- Soft Santoprene inserts to cushion the handles
Heritage Spring Action Snip
These are hot forged, chrome plated snips for cutting aramid, carbon, and fiberglass fabric. Other features include:
- Spring action self opening reduces fatigue during use
- Micro-serrated blades for effective cutting of aramid fabric
- Cushion handle grips for user comfort
Airtech Techshears (Discontinued - Replacement Blades Available)
These shears are the highest quality that Airtech offers. Techshears are designed with a cantilever action that reduces cutting effort significantly. Other features include:
- Titanium nitride coated replaceable blades for a super sharp, long lasting edge
- Side adjustment screws that permits the cutting force to be adjusted to the thickness of the material
- Micro-serrated blades are available for cutting aramid fabric
- Designed for both left and right hand us
|048040||Spring Action Snip (Kevlar Shears)|
|402370||Airtech Techshears Standards Replacement Blades|
|402368||Airtech Shop Shears|
Liquid products are sold by weight, not volume.
SPB = Sheets per Box
Shipping and Handling:
Freeman charges standard published UPS/FedEx shipping rates (unless freight is specified). All orders under $25 are subject to a $5 small order fee. International orders are subject to a $250 minimum order.
= Special Order. Minimum quantities and extended lead times may apply.
= Closeout List. Available at special pricing on our closeout list. Subject to prior sale.
= Web Order Discounts. These items are discounted for orders completed through the website only. The discount will be applied after you request your quote, or add to cart and complete your order on the website.
= Favorites Button. When logged in, you can select your favorite items to be viewed later in the favorites tab under "My Account"
= Your Favorited Items. To view your favorited items, look under the "My Account" tab
Ship Note Legend:
HAZ-G = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, up to $33 surcharge applied for each package shipped ground within the US.
HAZ-A = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, no surcharge for ground shipping.
HAZ-T = Toxic material, must be sent by freight carrier.
FRT = must be sent by freight carrier due to size, weight, or hazardous classification.