RenShape 440 Styling Board
Light Reddish-Brown Color
General Purpose & Economical
Check out the matched adhesives for this product here.
Looking for more?
|For additonal RenShape boards that are cut to smaller sizes, click here.|
Our Customers Also Buy...
- RenLam 1700-1 Unfilled Laminating System and Adhesive (Translucent)
- Ren Weld 103 for gluing
- Freeman Fast Set 517 Epoxy Adhesive
- RenLam 4005 / Ren 1500 Unfilled High-Temperature Laminating System (Amber) adhesive for high-temp applications
- TUF-Carv Polyester Repair Paste
- LMT Onsrud 52-600 Series Upcut Spiral 0 Flute for trimming
- LMT Onsrud 52-200B/BL Series Upcut Spiral Ball Nose for contouring
- Freeman Wood & Plaster Sealer
- Duratec Surfacing Primer for sealing
- Freeman No. 60 Pattern Coating for sealing
- Machinable Media Sample Kit
|075780||RenShape 440 2" Trial Size|
|075236||RenShape 440 2"|
|075146||RenShape 440 1" - discontinued when stock is depleted|
|075147||RenShape 440 2"|
|075148||RenShape 440 3"|
|075149||RenShape 440 4"|
|075151||RenShape 440 6"|
Liquid products are sold by weight, not volume.
SPB = Sheets per Box
Shipping and Handling:
Freeman charges standard published UPS/FedEx shipping rates (unless freight is specified). All orders under $25 are subject to a $5 small order fee. International orders are subject to a $250 minimum order.
= Special Order. Minimum quantities and extended lead times may apply.
= Closeout List. Available at special pricing on our closeout list. Subject to prior sale.
= Web Order Discounts. These items are discounted for orders completed through the website only. The discount will be applied after you request your quote, or add to cart and complete your order on the website.
= Favorites Button. When logged in, you can select your favorite items to be viewed later in the favorites tab under "My Account"
= Your Favorited Items. To view your favorited items, look under the "My Account" tab
Ship Note Legend:
HAZ-G = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, up to $33 surcharge applied for each package shipped ground within the US.
HAZ-A = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, no surcharge for ground shipping.
HAZ-T = Toxic material, must be sent by freight carrier.
FRT = must be sent by freight carrier due to size, weight, or hazardous classification.