RenShape 5018 Polyurethane Foam Board
Light Yellow color
Check out the matched adhesives for this product.
|This material is not for use with addition/platinum-cure silicone rubbers. Cure inhibition will occur, even after sealing RenShape. Condensation/tin-cure silicones are compatible.|
Our Customers Also Buy...
- Dunabond for gluing
- Repro Light Fast-Cast Urethane for gluing
- Repro Ultra Light Fast-Cast Urethane for gluing
- TUF-Carv Polyester Repair Paste for repair
- Freeman Wood & Plaster Sealer for sealing
- Freeman No. 60 Pattern Coating for sealing
- Bacolac Professional Sandable Sealer for sealing
- Duratec Surfacing Primer for sealing
- LMT Onsrud 52-700 Series Upcut Spiral 0 Flute for trimming
- LMT Onsrud 52-200B/BL Series Upcut Spiral Ball Nose for contouring
- Machinable Media Sample Kit
|075775||RenShape 5018 2" Sample Size|
|075857||RenShape 5018 1.75"||SO|
|075856||RenShape 5018 8"||SO|
|075854||RenShape 5018 4"|
|075855||RenShape 5018 6"|
|075852||RenShape 5018 8"|
|075860||RenShape 5018 18"||SO|
Liquid products are sold by weight, not volume.
SPB = Sheets per Box
Shipping and Handling:
Freeman charges standard published UPS/FedEx shipping rates (unless freight is specified). All orders under $25 are subject to a $5 small order fee. International orders are subject to a $250 minimum order.
= Special Order. Minimum quantities and extended lead times may apply.
= Closeout List. Available at special pricing on our closeout list. Subject to prior sale.
= Web Order Discounts. These items are discounted for orders completed through the website only. The discount will be applied after you request your quote, or add to cart and complete your order on the website.
= Favorites Button. When logged in, you can select your favorite items to be viewed later in the favorites tab under "My Account"
= Your Favorited Items. To view your favorited items, look under the "My Account" tab
Ship Note Legend:
HAZ-G = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, up to $33 surcharge applied for each package shipped ground within the US.
HAZ-A = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, no surcharge for ground shipping.
HAZ-T = Toxic material, must be sent by freight carrier.
FRT = must be sent by freight carrier due to size, weight, or hazardous classification.