RenShape 473 Lighter Density Polyurethane Fixture Board
Light Gray Color
Our Most Economical Fixture Board
Check out the matched adhesives for this product here.
Our Customers Also Buy...
- Freeman Fast Set 517 Epoxy Adhesive
- RenLam 1700-1 Unfilled Laminating System and Adhesive (Translucent) for gluing
- RenLam 4005 / Ren 1500 Unfilled High-Temperature Laminating System (Amber) adhesive for high-temp applications
- Freeman Wood & Plaster Sealer
- Duratec Surfacing Primer for sealing
- LMT Onsrud 66-775 DFC Low Helix Rough / Finisher - Upcut for high-performance trimming
- LMT Onsrud 52-600 Series Upcut Spiral 0 Flute for trimming
- LMT Onsrud 52-200B/BL Series Upcut Spiral Ball Nose for contouring
- Duratec Vinyl Ester Surfacing Primer for high-temp applications
- TUF-Fil Polyester Repair Paste
- Hi-Temp TUF-Fil Polyester Repair Paste
- Machinable Media Sample Kit
|075789||RenShape 473 2" Sample Size|
|075640||RenShape 473 2"|
|075641||RenShape 473 3"|
|075642||RenShape 473 4"|
|075643||RenShape 473 6"|
Liquid products are sold by weight, not volume.
SPB = Sheets per Box
Shipping and Handling:
Freeman charges standard published UPS/FedEx shipping rates (unless freight is specified). All orders under $25 are subject to a $5 small order fee. International orders are subject to a $250 minimum order.
= Special Order. Minimum quantities and extended lead times may apply.
= Closeout List. Available at special pricing on our closeout list. Subject to prior sale.
= Web Order Discounts. These items are discounted for orders completed through the website only. The discount will be applied after you request your quote, or add to cart and complete your order on the website.
= Favorites Button. When logged in, you can select your favorite items to be viewed later in the favorites tab under "My Account"
= Your Favorited Items. To view your favorited items, look under the "My Account" tab
Ship Note Legend:
HAZ-G = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, up to $33 surcharge applied for each package shipped ground within the US.
HAZ-A = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, no surcharge for ground shipping.
HAZ-T = Toxic material, must be sent by freight carrier.
FRT = must be sent by freight carrier due to size, weight, or hazardous classification.