RenShape 5008 Syntactic Intermediate Temperature Epoxy Modeling Board
Light Blue Color
230°F Heat Resistance
IMPORTANT: Please see Technical Data Sheet for curing parts at elevated temperatures.
Check out the matched adhesives for this product here.
Our Customers Also Buy...
- Ren Weld 5008 for gluing
- RenLam 4005 / Ren 1500 Unfilled High-Temperature Laminating System (Amber) adhesive for high-temp applications
- Chemlease MPP 2180 Mold Prep and Primer for sealing
- Hi-Temp TUF-Fil Polyester Repair Paste
- LMT-Onsrud 66-775 DFC Low Helix Rough/ Finisher - Upcut for high-performance trimming
- LMT-Onsrud 52-600 Series Upcut Spiral 0 Flute for trimming
- LMT Onsrud 52-200B/BL Series Upcut Spiral Ball Nose for contouring
- Machinable Media Sample Kit
|075792||RenShape 5008 2" Sample Size|
|075288||RenShape 5008 1"|
|075289||RenShape 5008 2"|
|075290||RenShape 5008 4"|
|075291||RenShape 5008 6"|
Liquid products are sold by weight, not volume.
SPB = Sheets per Box
Shipping and Handling:
Freeman charges standard published UPS/FedEx shipping rates (unless freight is specified). All orders under $25 are subject to a $5 small order fee. International orders are subject to a $250 minimum order.
= Special Order. Minimum quantities and extended lead times may apply.
= Closeout List. Available at special pricing on our closeout list. Subject to prior sale.
= Web Order Discounts. These items are discounted for orders completed through the website only. The discount will be applied after you request your quote, or add to cart and complete your order on the website.
= Favorites Button. When logged in, you can select your favorite items to be viewed later in the favorites tab under "My Account"
= Your Favorited Items. To view your favorited items, look under the "My Account" tab
Ship Note Legend:
HAZ-G = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, up to $33 surcharge applied for each package shipped ground within the US.
HAZ-A = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, no surcharge for ground shipping.
HAZ-T = Toxic material, must be sent by freight carrier.
FRT = must be sent by freight carrier due to size, weight, or hazardous classification.