PS266 Thermo-Stable Sheet Wax 6" x 6" (Adhesive back) - Inches
The physical properties that contribute to this wax's popularity are:
- Uniform thickness accuracy of ±.002 throughout
- Uniform length and width accuracy of ±.015
- Firm surface for durability and depression resistance
- Maximum flexibility for forming quickly and accurately to any contoured surface (more flexible then 165 Regular Sheet Wax)
- Natural draping characteristics at room temperature and absence of memory (spring-back) eliminate the need to warm or temper wax
- Melting point of 282°F.
|206250S||#266 Sheet Wax 6" X 6" Pressure Sensitive||SO|
Liquid products are sold by weight, not volume.
SPB = Sheets per Box
Shipping and Handling:
Freeman charges standard published UPS/FedEx shipping rates (unless freight is specified). All orders under $25 are subject to a $5 small order fee. International orders are subject to a $250 minimum order.
= Special Order. Minimum quantities and extended lead times may apply.
= Closeout List. Available at special pricing on our closeout list. Subject to prior sale.
= Web Order Discounts. These items are discounted for orders completed through the website only. The discount will be applied after you request your quote, or add to cart and complete your order on the website.
= Favorites Button. When logged in, you can select your favorite items to be viewed later in the favorites tab under "My Account"
= Your Favorited Items. To view your favorited items, look under the "My Account" tab
Ship Note Legend:
HAZ-G = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, up to $33 surcharge applied for each package shipped ground within the US.
HAZ-A = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, no surcharge for ground shipping.
HAZ-T = Toxic material, must be sent by freight carrier.
FRT = must be sent by freight carrier due to size, weight, or hazardous classification.