Freeman is constantly improving its website to offer more convenient features for customers. See more detailed descriptions of these features below.
What is it? Log in and use the tabs in the "My Account" section for access to a variety of convenient features to make your order process smooth and easy. If you have more than $1,000 in sales in the last 12 months, you are eligible for a Members Only account.
Regular Account Features:
Members Only Features:
All features of a Regular Account, PLUS...
How to get it:
What is it? Save items you are interested in, have ordered, or those your sales representative has discussed with you during a visit. You must be logged in for your Favorites or Favorites settings to be saved to your account.
Accessing Your "Favorites" List:
- Log in to your account.
- Click "My Account" in the top right corner.
- Click on the "Favorites" tab.
Manually Adding/Deleting Favorites:
- Navigate to the product's page and click on the heart next to the Catalog Number.
- Once it turns red, it's been added.
- To delete an item, review your list and click the "Remove" button.
Automatically Adding Favorites:
- Previously ordered items are automatically added.
- Opt out in two ways: uncheck the "Automatically Create Favorites" box when you place your order or at any time in your "Profile" tab.
What is it? A list of items available at heavily discounted prices ready to add to your quote or order list.
Accessing the Closeout List:
- Click on the "Closeouts" link on the homepage or on any product page under the item chart.
- Then, view items by category and add items to your quote or order list using the buttons to the right.
- As you add items, you will be prompted to log in or create an account if you haven't already.
Most Closeout items are not listed on the rest of the website. Products that are will display a symbol in the item chart on each product page.
What is it? Place your order through our website and get discounts on select products! Add these items to your quote or order list on our website to qualify for the online discounted pricing (quote must then be converted to an order though the website). These discounts are not available for phone, email, or fax orders.
Finding discounted items:
Visit any product page to see available discounts. Products on sale will display a symbol in the table on each product page. Add it to your quote or order list and the discounted price will be reflected in your order list or when your quote is returned. You must complete the order process through the website system to qualify for the discounted price.