Terms & Conditions
View French Version / Voir la Version Française
- We hereby certify that these goods were produced in compliance with all applicable requirements of Sections 6,7, and 12 of the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended, and of regulations and orders of the United States Department of Labor issued under Section 14 thereof.
- No merchandise may be returned without WRITTEN permission. There will be a 15% restocking charge on all goods returned.
A) NO RETURNS ACCEPTED AFTER 30 DAYS FROM DATE OF SHIPMENT
B) NON-STOCK OR SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
- CONFIRMING ORDERS: All confirming orders must be marked "Confirming." If duplication of order occurs because "Confirming" was not CLEARLY marked, a 15% restocking charge will then apply to the duplicated order.
- All claims of shortages or damages must be made within five days after receipt of goods.
- All materials will be packed with suitable protection to prevent handling damage during transit. Unless specific instructions are included on the provided PO, Freeman will use their own discretion to select a carrier. Approved carriers for small package parcel include UPS and FedEx. All UPS and FedEx shipments with a merchandise value of over $100, regardless if shipping charges are prepaid or collect, will be insured unless written instructions are provided requesting that packages not be insured. In the event that a requested uninsured package is damaged and the claim is approved by UPS or FedEx, the customer will be responsible to pay the balance of the invoice in excess of $100 (the standard liability coverage provided by UPS/ FedEx).
- IN THE EVENT OF LEGAL ACTION IS TAKEN TO COLLECT A PAST DUE ACCOUNT, THE BUYER AGREES TO PAY ALL COLLECTION COSTS AND/OR ATTORNEY FEES.
- The equal employment clause in Section 204 of the Executive Order 11246 relative to equal employment opportunity and implementing rules and regulations on equal employment opportunity are incorporated herein by specific reference.
- A 1-1/2% per month interest charge will be added to all unpaid balances in excess of 30 days old.
- Payments made via a credit or debit card to not qualify for any early payment discounts.
- Seller warrants that material delivered hereunder meets Seller's Product Standards for the material of such other specifications as have been expressly agreed upon with Buyer in writing. Seller warrants further that such material is adequately contained, packaged and labeled and conforms to the promises and affirmations of fact made on the container and label.
- THERE ARE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFIED HEREIN. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. NO WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SHALL BE IMPLIED.
- Merchandise purchased for export must comply with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law prohibited.
- Merchandise cannot be re-exported to embargoed destinations and countries designated as supporting terrorist activities. These countries are Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria.
- The end use of these products will not be involved in the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction (e.g., nuclear, biological, chemical) and the missiles to deliver them nor will the end-use of products be involved in any use subject to export controls without first obtaining an export license from the appropriate government agency.
- The anti-bribery provisions of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act prohibit: Issuers, domestic concerns, and any person from making use of interstate commerce corruptly, in furtherance of an offer or payment of anything of value to a foreign official, foreign political party, or candidate for political office, for the purpose of influencing any act of that foreign official in violation of the duty of that official, or to secure any improper advantage in order to obtain or retain business.