Kol Portable Mixers
- Dependable 1/2 hp motor which spins the 5-gallon mixing pail at a consistent 60 rpm.
- Combination chain and belt drive.
- Specially designed mixing paddle which evenly disperses fillers. Blade is removable for cleaning.
- Heavy gage steel frame, designed to adjust into 4 mixing angles for various mixing requirements.
- Industrial gage, 5-gallon mixing pail.
The Kol-61-A is a heavy duty version of the M-60. This mixer is designed to mix material that contain high amounts of dense fillers such as RenCast 2000.
- Dependable 1/2 HP motor, which spins the mixing pail at a consistent 30 RPM
- Constant speed, positive drive gear head motor is standard
- R-10-5 mixing paddle is designed for even mixing and is removable for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty construction, the drum carriage may be tilted to any of 7 positions from vertical to horizontal
- Industrial gage, 5 gallon mixing pail
**PLEASE NOTE: This mixer does not include a paddle. The paddle must be ordered separately (054333).
FOR SALE WITHIN THE US & CANADA ONLY.
|054330||Kol M-60 Portable Mixer - 5 Gal. - 1/2 HP, VOLTS-110, PH-1, HZ-60, 60 RPM||SO|
|054331||Replacement Paddle For Kol Mixer||SO|
|054335||Kol M-61-A Portable Mixer - 5 Gal. - 1/2 HP, VOLTS-110,PH-1,HZ-60, 30 RPM||SO|
|054333||R-10-5 Mixing Paddle from M-61-A||SO|
Liquid products are sold by weight, not volume.
Shipping and Handling:
Freeman charges standard published UPS/FedEx shipping rates (unless freight is specified). All orders under $25 are subject to a $5 small order fee. International orders are subject to a $250 minimum order.
= Special Order. Minimum quantities and extended lead times may apply.
= Closeout List. Available at special pricing on our closeout list. Subject to prior sale.
= Web Order Discounts. These items are discounted for orders completed through the website only. The discount will be applied after you request your quote, or add to cart and complete your order on the website.
= Favorites Button. When logged in, you can select your favorite items to be viewed later in the favorites tab under "My Account"
= Your Favorited Items. To view your favorited items, look under the "My Account" tab
Ship Note Legend:
HAZ-G = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, up to $33 surcharge applied for each package shipped ground within the US.
HAZ-A = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, no surcharge for ground shipping.
HAZ-T = Toxic material, must be sent by freight carrier.
FRT = must be sent by freight carrier due to size, weight, or hazardous classification.