Kol Portable Mixers
- Dependable 1/2 hp motor which spins the 5-gallon mixing pail at a consistent 60 rpm.
- Combination chain and belt drive.
- Specially designed mixing paddle which evenly disperses fillers. Blade is removable for cleaning.
- Heavy gage steel frame, designed to adjust into 4 mixing angles for various mixing requirements.
- Industrial gage, 5-gallon mixing pail.
The Kol-61-A is a heavy duty version of the M-60. This mixer is designed to mix material that contain high amounts of dense fillers such as RenCast 2000.
- Dependable 1/2 HP motor, which spins the mixing pail at a consistent 30 RPM
- Constant speed, positive drive gear head motor is standard
- R-10-5 mixing paddle is designed for even mixing and is removable for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty construction, the drum carriage may be tilted to any of 7 positions from vertical to horizontal
- Industrial gage, 5 gallon mixing pail
**PLEASE NOTE: This mixer does not include a paddle. The paddle must be ordered separately (054333).
FOR SALE WITHIN THE US & CANADA ONLY.
|054330||Kol M-60 Portable Mixer - 5 Gal. - 1/2 HP, VOLTS-110, PH-1, HZ-60, 60 RPM||SO|
|054331||Replacement Paddle For Kol Mixer||SO|
|054335||Kol M-61-A Portable Mixer - 5 Gal. - 1/2 HP, VOLTS-110,PH-1,HZ-60, 30 RPM||SO|
|054333||R-10-5 Mixing Paddle from M-61-A||SO|
Shipping and Handling:
Freeman charges standard published UPS/FedEx shipping rates (unless freight is specified). All orders under $25 are subject to a $5 small order fee. International orders are subject to a $250 minimum order.
= Special Order. Minimum quantities and extended lead times may apply.
= Closeout List. Available at special pricing on our closeout list. Subject to prior sale.
= Favorites Button. When logged in, you can select your favorite items to be viewed later in the favorites tab under "My Account"
= Your Favorited Items. To view your favorited items, look under the "My Account" tab
Ship Note Legend:
HAZ-G = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, $28.50 surcharge applied for each package shipped ground.
HAZ-A = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, no surcharge for ground shipping.
HAZ-T = Toxic material, must be sent by freight carrier.
FRT = must be sent by freight carrier due to size, weight, or hazardous classification.