Machinable Media Sample Kit
This sample pack is designed to offer a new user the opportunity to work with and evaluate a variety of materials at a significant cost savings to determine which material best suits each project.
This kit contains samples of: *
- RenShape 440, 450, 460 modeling/styling boards
- RenShape 472, 5169 tooling boards
- RenShape 5020, 5025, 5030, 5045 polyurethane foam boards
- Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF)
- Perfect Plank Pine Lumber
- Freeman Machinable Wax
The kit also includes:
- DVD Video - Making Parts, Patterns, Tools & Molds
- Certificate for $25 off next order ($50 min. order placed through web quote/order system. Please note that this offer expires 60 days after your order is placed).
Special Price $25.00 plus ground shipping
(limit one per customer). Please order through our on-line quote system.
* - minor substitutions may apply
|055268||Machinable Media Sample Kit|
Liquid products are sold by weight, not volume.
SPB = Sheets per Box
Shipping and Handling:
Freeman charges standard published UPS/FedEx shipping rates (unless freight is specified). All orders under $25 are subject to a $5 small order fee. International orders are subject to a $250 minimum order.
= Special Order. Minimum quantities and extended lead times may apply.
= Closeout List. Available at special pricing on our closeout list. Subject to prior sale.
= Web Order Discounts. These items are discounted for orders completed through the website only. The discount will be applied after you request your quote, or add to cart and complete your order on the website.
= Favorites Button. When logged in, you can select your favorite items to be viewed later in the favorites tab under "My Account"
= Your Favorited Items. To view your favorited items, look under the "My Account" tab
Ship Note Legend:
HAZ-G = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, up to $33 surcharge applied for each package shipped ground within the US.
HAZ-A = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, no surcharge for ground shipping.
HAZ-T = Toxic material, must be sent by freight carrier.
FRT = must be sent by freight carrier due to size, weight, or hazardous classification.