Latex Disc Cement
Six Easy Steps For Application:
1. Clean both surfaces to be bonded and make sure steel disc is free of grease.
2. Brush Freeman Latex Disc Cement onto both the abrasive backing and steel disc.
3. Allow Freeman Latex Disc Cement to dry (10-30 min.) before applying abrasive.
4. Align edges of abrasive disc to steel disc and apply carefully.
5. Roll down abrasive disc from the center outward.
6. Trim the excess abrasive from the outside diameter of the disc.
|025505||Freeman Latex Disc Cement - Quart|
|025510||Master Disc Cement - Quart (Dark Gray)|
Liquid products are sold by weight, not volume.
Shipping and Handling:
Freeman charges standard published UPS/FedEx shipping rates (unless freight is specified). All orders under $25 are subject to a $5 small order fee. International orders are subject to a $250 minimum order.
= Special Order. Minimum quantities and extended lead times may apply.
= Closeout List. Available at special pricing on our closeout list. Subject to prior sale.
= Web Order Discounts. These items are discounted for orders completed through the website only. The discount will be applied after you request your quote, or add to cart and complete your order on the website.
= Favorites Button. When logged in, you can select your favorite items to be viewed later in the favorites tab under "My Account"
= Your Favorited Items. To view your favorited items, look under the "My Account" tab
Ship Note Legend:
HAZ-G = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, up to $33 surcharge applied for each package shipped ground within the US.
HAZ-A = Hazardous material, cannot ship air, no surcharge for ground shipping.
HAZ-T = Toxic material, must be sent by freight carrier.
FRT = must be sent by freight carrier due to size, weight, or hazardous classification.